News & Updates
Featuring some of the world’s top experts in ocean deoxygenation, a new...
Virtual Regional Workshop on regional implementation plan for UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
This virtual session “Co-designing the science we need for Africa” was...
Around 500 ocean observations and data management experts gathered virtually on...
|01 Feb 2021 - 01 May 2021|
Call for submission of discussion papers for the WIO Science to Policy meeting
|23 Nov 2020 - 15 Jan 2021|
PADI Foundation — Grants for Marine Conservation 2021
|04 Nov 2020 - 15 Dec 2020|
Open Science for a Global Transformation: Call for Papers for a Special Collection in Data Science Journal
|31 Oct 2020 - 31 Oct 2020|
SCB-Africa Student Research Grant
|18 Oct 2020 - 19 Oct 2020|
Call for Expression of Interest, targeting youth organizations in the Eastern Africa Region
- COVID-19 and the future of ocean sustainability
- Version 2.0 of the Ocean Decade Implementation Plan: Submitted for presentation to the United Nations General Assembly
- Coastal vulnerability in Central Africa: IOC-UNESCO proposes pathways for resilience in new report
- The State of Ocean Governance in the Western Indian Ocean report.
- Guidelines on Mangrove Ecosystem Restoration for the Western Indian Ocean Region
- Earth Observation is Essential for Policy Development in Africa
- Covid-19’s impact on the ocean observing system and our ability to forecast weather and predict climate change