News & Updates
In the aftermath of the Second World War, some countries advocated the sharing of...
Click below to discover our country profiles from around the world:...
Following the Decade Regional Planning workshops that were held throughout...
More inNews and Updates
|11 Jan 2021 - 31 Mar 2021|
Training Course on acquisition, analysis and application of marine environmental data with special emphasis on R/V Dr Fridtjof Nansen surveys
|16 Mar 2021 - 18 Mar 2021|
Sixth International Workshop of Port Meteorological Officers (virtual)
|31 May 2021 - 01 Jun 2021|
Kick Off Conference 2021 in Berlin, United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
|01 Jun 2021 - 05 Jun 2021|
GlobalHAB symposium on automated in situ observations of plankton
|14 Jun 2021 - 24 Jun 2021|
Eighth session of the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES) Plenary
More in Upcoming Events
|25 Aug 2021 - 24 Aug 2021|
Call for submission of articles for a Special Issue on "Seagrass Ecosystems, Associated Biodiversity, and its Management"
|01 Feb 2021 - 01 May 2021|
Call for submission of discussion papers for the WIO Science to Policy meeting
|08 Dec 2020 - 15 Apr 2021|
Marine Mammal Commission — Grants to Protect Marine Mammals 2021
|01 Mar 2021 - 28 Feb 2021|
West African Research Association — Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships
|18 Feb 2021 - 26 Feb 2021|
Online Ocean Literacy Training Courses
More in Opportunities
- The Science we need for the ocean we want: The United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (2021-2030)
- Global Ocean Science Report 2020 (GOSR2020)
- Version 2.0 of the Ocean Decade Implementation Plan: Submitted for presentation to the United Nations General Assembly
- Coastal vulnerability in Central Africa: IOC-UNESCO proposes pathways for resilience in new report
- The State of Ocean Governance in the Western Indian Ocean report.
- Guidelines on Mangrove Ecosystem Restoration for the Western Indian Ocean Region
More in Recent Publication