News & Updates
The emergence of large quantities of invasive seaweed (Sargassum) along the...
In the aftermath of the Second World War, some countries advocated the sharing of...
Click below to discover our country profiles from around the world:...
More inNews and Updates
|08 Apr 2021 - 08 Apr 2021|
OPPORTUNITIES IN THE BLUE ECONOMY SECTOR IN KENYA
|13 Apr 2021 - 16 Apr 2021|
Sixth Session of IOC's Sub Commission for Africa and the Adjacent Island States
|31 May 2021 - 01 Jun 2021|
Kick Off Conference 2021 in Berlin, United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
|01 Jun 2021 - 05 Jun 2021|
GlobalHAB symposium on automated in situ observations of plankton
|14 Jun 2021 - 24 Jun 2021|
Eighth session of the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES) Plenary
More in Upcoming Events
|25 Aug 2021 - 24 Aug 2021|
Call for submission of articles for a Special Issue on "Seagrass Ecosystems, Associated Biodiversity, and its Management"
|01 Feb 2021 - 01 May 2021|
Call for submission of discussion papers for the WIO Science to Policy meeting
|08 Dec 2020 - 15 Apr 2021|
Marine Mammal Commission — Grants to Protect Marine Mammals 2021
|01 Mar 2021 - 28 Feb 2021|
West African Research Association — Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships
|18 Feb 2021 - 26 Feb 2021|
Online Ocean Literacy Training Courses
More in Opportunities
- The Science we need for the ocean we want: The United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (2021-2030)
- Global Ocean Science Report 2020 (GOSR2020)
- Version 2.0 of the Ocean Decade Implementation Plan: Submitted for presentation to the United Nations General Assembly
- Coastal vulnerability in Central Africa: IOC-UNESCO proposes pathways for resilience in new report
- The State of Ocean Governance in the Western Indian Ocean report.
- Guidelines on Mangrove Ecosystem Restoration for the Western Indian Ocean Region
More in Recent Publication